Customer support and Inside sales representative is a key member of the organization and Atlas Antibodies first line contact for their customers.
This position is responsible to interact with Atlas Antibodies customers, provide excellent product knowledge and support the organization with lead and opportunity generation.
As Customer Support and Inside Sales representative you will be the first point of contact for all customer inquiries and maintain and process customer orders (Distributor and direct customers). You will be customers and business, contact of complaint handing management. You work closely with marketing, product managers and Supply Chain to ensure fast reply and service to customers and partners.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Lead generation and post sales initiatives, additional sales opportunities whether via phone, social media, email, or a host of other available communication channels, and develop them.
- Answering and follow up on customer product technical support cases through phone, email submission or CRM tools.
- Answering and follow up on product inquiries or complaints.
- Follow up on existing customer relationships with focus on target sales activities.
Do you have the Mindset & personal characteristics of the following
• High level of responsibility and accuracy
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic about the research industry and antibody research
• Team player and result driven
• Self-disciplined and well organized
• Solution oriented with a holistic perspective
• Enjoys building relation with internal and external customers
• Passionate about delivering excellent service
• Curious and always looking for new things to learn
• Sees changes an opportunity to develop
...than you should definitely apply!
For more information and details, please contact our recruiting partner. See information below and push the orange button, Apply!
Selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application therefore we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. Mark your application with reference number: ACSIS1022
Contact person: Carin Helander