Atlas Antibodies is a company group centered around cutting-edge antibody technology. With offices in Stockholm, Zurich and Newcastle, we serve leading academic universities, biotech companies, and leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Our products and solutions enable breakthroughs in the understanding of human biology and disease, and support scientists in their work to improve diagnosis and treatment of cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Today, we are about 125 employees in total, of which 75 are based in Stockholm. We are well commercially established with solid growth and profitability. With the support from our long-term owner Investor AB, we have set out to become a world leader in this niche of the life science industry. Our vision is for every therapeutic discovery to be enhanced by solutions from our Group.
As part of our growth journey, are we seeking to strengthen our digital and marketing team with one Digital Performance Manager and one Customer Engagement Specialist reporting directly to the Group CMO.
We offer you the opportunity to play a key role in shaping the digital and marketing function of our Group, and to further develop your skills and talents along with the growth of our business. While you will have a wide spam of mandate, you will also have access to a sounding board of peers at our main owner Investor AB. Your work will have a direct impact on the success of our Group, and hence ultimately on our ability to further the understanding, diagnosis and treatment of cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
As Digital Performance Manager, you are responsible for optimization of and between our websites, campaigns, social media, and marketing automation initiatives across companies/business units (BU’s). Compile data from all channels and BU’s, advice on how to increase ROI and how to optimize resource allocation. In addition, the role will also be responsible for generating digital traffic and e-commerce sales. This position also includes supporting campaigns with measurement plans and follow-ups. Creating and presenting relevant dashboards and data for the team and the organization is also essential part of the job.
Your responsibilities include:
- Integrate data from different sources to understand how we can increase lead acquisition and e-commerce sales.
- Optimize search strategies, affiliate and traffic acquisition
- Implement relevant tags across websites to follow-up on conversions and campaigns.
- Develop dashboards to follow-up and compile digital KPIs as well as regularly present and discuss data insights with the organization.
- Identify when data insights are acting strangely and aim to understand why and act accordantly, this in close collaboration with relevant colleagues.
- Analyze all relevant data, identify hurdles in the customer journeys as well as proposing mitigations to these obstacles.
- In close collaboration with UX-designer suggest ideas for testing, implementing and follow-up on the websites and e-commerce.
- Securing that there is a measurement plan before any campaign is launched.
- Follow-up all campaigns to determine how well they are performing on the pre-defined plan and determine when pivot is needed as well as complying the data to optimize following campaigns.
To succeed in this role, we aim to work hypothesis and data-driven, so a data-driven and creative mindset is essential. You will work closely with various colleagues to suggest new A/B and multivariable test to optimize conversion and customer experience. We believe you have at least 4-5 years’ experience from roles from Digital performance roles in a global or international company and therefore a thorough understanding of setting up and improving the relevant ways of working and best practices in digital performance marketing.
- Relevant University degree or Higher Vocation Education
- Dashboard building and tag implementation.
- Digital analytics and CRO experience
- Omni-channel integration and optimization
- Search marketing experience both paid and organic
- Dashboard creation and integration
- Social media optimization
- Fluency in English and Swedish
As a person, we believe you are a team player with a hands-on attitude:
- Eager to develop; both in your personal skills but also passionate about being part of building a best-in-class Marketing function.
- Organized and efficient, with attention to detail
- Result oriented, takes personal responsibility.
- Problem solving mindset with the ability to find solutions to difficult or complex issues
- A ‘completer-finisher’ taking accountability for ideas from inception to delivery.
- Ability to manage high workload and prioritize under pressure.
- Well-structured and pragmatic
- Live according to our 5 successful behaviors
Please submit your application as soon as possible and no later than 2023-02-26. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process or about this role, you are welcome to contact recruiting manager, CMO, Vendela.firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlas Antibodies stems from the Human Protein Atlas. Our company is built on a solid foundation where innovative and creative mindsets are combined with the latest techniques and technologies. Our culture is one that empowers individuals to work together as a team, and our coworkers are responsible and passionate. Welcome to be a part of a unique company, with strong growth and good profitability, where your work will contribute to scientific advances and life-changing treatments. To know more, visit us at: www.atlasantibodies.com