About Atlas Antibodies
Atlas Antibodies develops, produces, markets and sells advanced reagents for biomedical research. The company originates from the Swedish-based Human Protein Atlas project and was founded in 2006 by researchers at the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) and the Rudbeck Laboratory / Uppsala University. The company offers four high-quality product lines: Triple A Polyclonals ™, PrecisA Monoclonals ™, PrEST Antigen ™, and QPrEST ™ standards for absolute quantification of proteins using mass spectrometry. Atlas Antibodies is based in Stockholm, has around 70 employees and markets and sells its products globally through several distribution channels.
Read more on the company website: atlasantibodies.com
Product owner to our IT department
Atlas Antibodies IT group supports several business capabilities and develops custom systems including PIM (product information management), LIMS (laboratory information management), automations and various utilities. The systems are implemented using web technologies and delivered using agile and devops methodologies.
We are looking for a product owner that will be part of an on-site team together with a handful of developers and will be responsible for the custom systems meeting the business’ needs by cooperating with subject matter experts, turning the needs into development work.
As product owner you will be responsible for understanding the systems’ functionality and the business needs to plan and prioritize development work in a cost-effective and future-proof way. You will also be responsible for the custom solution long-term vision within the scope of the overall business strategy.
- Exploring and analyzing business needs and turn them into development work
- Prioritize incoming work for the development team to balance short and long-time gains
- Manage documentation of incoming work, results of work performed, and expected speed of future work
- Analyze systems’ support tickets
- Long-term work on systems vision
- Advise and engage business organization and process owners in system usage
We are looking for you who have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business or similar
- Experience working as product owner or similar role – minimum two year
- Experience in agile or devops methodologies
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Swedish
Preferably you also have experience with data analysis and wireframing, and of the life science industry
To be successful in this role we believe you are analytical, self-driven, good in communicating with others, like teamworking and are service minded.
How to apply
This is a full time position with starting date Q3 or Q4 2020.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please press the button "Apply now" and send your application.
If you'd like more information about this position, call or send a text to Jonatan Blader, IT manager at +46 702350007.
We're looking forward to receive your application!