ERP Business Analyst
About Atlas Antibodies
Atlas Antibodies develops, produces, markets and sells advanced reagents for biomedical research. The company originates from the Swedish-based Human Protein Atlas project and was founded in 2006 by researchers at the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) and the Rudbeck Laboratory / Uppsala University. The company offers four high-quality product lines: Triple A Polyclonals ™, PrecisA Monoclonals ™, PrEST Antigen ™, and QPrEST ™ standards for absolute quantification of proteins using mass spectrometry. Atlas Antibodies is based in Stockholm, has around 70 employees and markets and sells its products globally through several distribution channels.
Read more on the company website: atlasantibodies.com
We are looking for an ERP Business Analyst to join our IT team!
Atlas Antibodies IT group delivers ERP capabilities to the business using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platforms and a handful of supporting systems.
You will join a small team of business analysts who are working closely with business leadership and super users to plan, develop, implement, and maintain business processes in our ERP systems. The team aim to bridge the gaps to industry standard processes and increase value within the selected platforms, while supporting the super users in the organization.
- Feature and module implementation and maintenance
- Functional specification, configuration and testing for ERP implementations
- ERP solutions subject matter expert when integrating with other solutions
- Collaborate with business super users to provide end-user support
- Continuous improvement of individual and team skillset
- Advise and engage business organization and super users in ERP usage
- Feature implementation strategy within ERP platforms
- Stay ahead of ERP platforms’ new releases and functionality development
- Help minimize gaps between system standard and business processes
- Service delivery
- Change and release management
- Ensure quality during implementation of changes
- Analyze business needs with business super users
- Develop specifications, configure and test solutions
- Collaborate with business super users to provide end user support
- Collaborate with in-house and vendor teams in integrating the ERP systems with other systems
- Develop roadmap for implementation and changes
- Serve as consultant to organization stakeholders regarding ERP opportunities
- Collaborate with vendor technicians in release management
We are looking for you who have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business or similar
- Experience in working as business analyst in a business environment at least for two years.
- Experience with ERP solutions
- Full professional proficiency in English
It is meriting if you have experience in:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- ERP financial modules
- Life science industry
- Data analysis
- Proficiency in Swedish
To be successful in this role we believe you are analytical, self-driven, good in communicating with others, like teamworking and are service minded.
How to apply
This is a full time position with starting date Q3 or Q4 2020.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please press the button "Apply now" and send your application.
If you'd like more information about this position, call or send a text to Jonatan Blader, IT manager at +46 702350007.
We're looking forward to receive your application!