Are you a driven person who are motivated by a changing environment? Do you have experience within Sales Administration and working in ERP systems? Do you want to be part of the Life Science industry? Then you would probably fit perfectly as a Sales Administrator at Atlas Antibodies.
As a Sales Administrator you will be responsible for processing sale orders and customer information. The Administrator ensures that information on incoming orders fulfills all requirments for order processing. Part of the job is to follow up and resolve any issues with customers regarding their orders and provide non-scientific product and order related support. An important task is also to work with continuous improvements of the order handling process, including driving updates of routines and systems used in the sales process.
As a Sales Administrator you will be responsible for sale orders and customer information in the company’s ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics365) and work tasks include:
- Register orders
- Create and maintain customer records
- Administration related to customer’s Invoicing Portals
- Provide non-scientific customer support
- Compile and report order statistics and customer feedback
- Main responsible person for:
- Order handling process
- Customer management
- Lead management
Furthermore, you will work on continuous improvements to the order handling process, including proposing and driving updates of the EPR and other systems used as well as contribute to the development of new routines and SOP’s for the commercial department.
- Previous experience in order handling and sales related administration
- Experience from working in ERP system (preferably Microsoft Dynamics365)
- Excellent written and verbal skills, Swedish and English
- High level of responsibility and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Previous experience from manufacturing or product selling companies
- MS Office Suite experience
- Computer and IT skills
- CRM experience
About Atlas Antibodies
Atlas Antibodies develops, produces, markets and sells advanced reagents for biomedical research. The company originates from the Swedish-based Human Protein Atlas project and was founded in 2006 by researchers at the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) and the Rudbeck Laboratory / Uppsala University. The company offers four high-quality product lines: Triple A Polyclonals ™, PrecisA Monoclonals ™, PrEST Antigen ™, and QPrEST ™ standards for absolute quantification of proteins using mass spectrometry. Atlas Antibodies is based in Stockholm, has around 70 employees and markets and sells its products globally through several distribution channels.
Read more on the company website: atlasantibodies.com
Location: Bromma, Stockholm
Position type: Full time
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company, where you will be able to develop, contribute and grow in your career. Sounds interesting? Apply now!
Louise Eriksson Hellstrand