Research Scientist Pathology
The Research Scientist Pathology role
This research scientist position is lab-based applying scientific skills primarily for protein analysis in both histology and pathology. This role connects to our strategic activity of enabling a subset of our antibodies for diagnostic use.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in IHC covering several types of protein targets, tissues, organs and species, with experience in automated immunohistochemistry using Ventana Discovery systems, Dako Omis Autostainers and/or Leica Bond. Additionally, a sound knowledge of antibody validation methods, image analysis, IHC multiplexing and in situ hybridization. The person will also contribute to the development of the IHC application with focus on pathology with ideas and strategic thinking. The candidate will work independently both at the lab and when planning and summarizing experiments.
Opportunities with the role
- Work in a pathology team of 4 people focused on IHC and diagnostics
- Build and work in a solution-focused and methodical structure for antibody development, validation and optimization
- Influence protein target selection, indication areas and interact with external partners
- Collaboration with R&D colleagues in Product Validation and colleagues in Marketing, Sales, Production and QC
- Exchange challenges and progress as a member of Protein Technologies (10 people)
- Develop in and contribute with your own experience to a company in growth.
Working at Atlas Antibodies
The values that guide our business are Respect Always, Customer Success, Innovation Forward, Professional Engagement and Inspiration Motivates. As our company continues to evolve and grow, these five values remain constant. You’ll work alongside colleagues who are dedicated to collaborating effectively, dare to challenge each other and develop together. Every employee can make an impact and we are committed to ensuring that the work environment is pleasant, sustainable and safe.
For inquiries, information and application please contact Magnus Klingberg, Sr Recruitment Consultant at PeakSearch
Tel: +46(0)70-678 09 92, +46(0)8-545 00 100